UnhappyDetectedFirst CF NA try

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
First CF NA try
Ok, thanks for all the info,I used info from all the tutorials/base/source, its my first try (detected by using mlang.dll and SndDrv.dll :| ) but I want to share it with you, to see my flaws,
all the coding its on the dllmain.cpp source file:
I use the SndDrv inject/load from other post, so Ive included the exportsh / exports.def, modified the linker settings.
I define an 'Addy' for the weapon changing pointers

Code:
#include "stdafx.h"
 
// Injectar desde dll SndDrv
#include "exports.h"
 
// Addy para cambiar armas
#define WeaponMgr 0xA68F80                                
 
 
BOOL WINAPI Iniciador(LPVOID param);
 
// Cshell (this is fine?)
DWORD dllfile;

THis is the dll main entry, I create a thread with my other function
Code:
// Entrada
BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,LPVOID lpReserved)
{
        switch (ul_reason_for_call)
        {
        case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
                // Lanzar hilo del iniciador
                CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Iniciador, NULL, NULL, NULL);
                break;
        case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
        case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
        case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
                // Nada
                break;
        }
        return TRUE;
}

Wait 9.8 secs, until the cshell module its loaded, keeps calling the thread, when the cshell module its loaded it calls the hack function (principal).
Code:
BOOL WINAPI Iniciador(LPVOID) {
        // Esperar a que se cargue el módulo Cshell
        Sleep(9800);
        try {
                dllfile = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("Cshell.dll");
                // Si no se ha cargado ir a la excepción 1
                if(dllfile == false) {
                        throw 1;
                }
        }
        catch (int error) {
                switch(error) {
                case 1:
                        // Si el módulo CShell no se ha cargado, crear un nuevo hilo (Iniciador)
                        CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Iniciador, NULL, NULL, NULL);
                        break;
                default:
                        //Error!
                        return false;
                }
        }
        // Beep indicador
        Beep(1000,1000);
        // Si el módulo ya se cargó, iniciar el hilo principal
        CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Principal, NULL, NULL, NULL);
        return true;
}
I just change m4a1 for a m4a1-a silver :O

Code:
DWORD WINAPI Principal(LPVOID param) {
        DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(PDWORD)(dllfile+WeaponMgr);
        if (pWeaponMgr){
                DWORD* m4a1 = (DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(dllfile + WeaponMgr))+11*4);
                DWORD* m4a1asilver = (DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(dllfile + WeaponMgr))+351*4);
                *m4a1 = *m4a1asilver;
        }
        return true;
}

Well, its detected, I dont want to use any other injector, burn my code then.. xD
Formated Source:
[C++] RSHCK12 - Pastebin.comⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by pachichi View Post
Ok, thanks for all the info,I used info from all the tutorials/base/source, its my first try (detected by using mlang.dll and SndDrv.dll :| ) but I want to share it with you, to see my flaws,
all the coding its on the dllmain.cpp source file:
I use the SndDrv inject/load from other post, so Ive included the exportsh / exports.def, modified the linker settings.
I define an 'Addy' for the weapon changing pointers

Code:
#include "stdafx.h"
 
// Injectar desde dll SndDrv
#include "exports.h"
 
// Addy para cambiar armas
#define WeaponMgr 0xA68F80                                
 
 
BOOL WINAPI Iniciador(LPVOID param);
 
// Cshell (this is fine?)
DWORD dllfile;

THis is the dll main entry, I create a thread with my other function
Code:
// Entrada
BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,LPVOID lpReserved)
{
        switch (ul_reason_for_call)
        {
        case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
                // Lanzar hilo del iniciador
                CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Iniciador, NULL, NULL, NULL);
                break;
        case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
        case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
        case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
                // Nada
                break;
        }
        return TRUE;
}

Wait 9.8 secs, until the cshell module its loaded, keeps calling the thread, when the cshell module its loaded it calls the hack function (principal).
Code:
BOOL WINAPI Iniciador(LPVOID) {
        // Esperar a que se cargue el módulo Cshell
        Sleep(9800);
        try {
                dllfile = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("Cshell.dll");
                // Si no se ha cargado ir a la excepción 1
                if(dllfile == false) {
                        throw 1;
                }
        }
        catch (int error) {
                switch(error) {
                case 1:
                        // Si el módulo CShell no se ha cargado, crear un nuevo hilo (Iniciador)
                        CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Iniciador, NULL, NULL, NULL);
                        break;
                default:
                        //Error!
                        return false;
                }
        }
        // Beep indicador
        Beep(1000,1000);
        // Si el módulo ya se cargó, iniciar el hilo principal
        CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Principal, NULL, NULL, NULL);
        return true;
}
I just change m4a1 for a m4a1-a silver :O

Code:
DWORD WINAPI Principal(LPVOID param) {
        DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(PDWORD)(dllfile+WeaponMgr);
        if (pWeaponMgr){
                DWORD* m4a1 = (DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(dllfile + WeaponMgr))+11*4);
                DWORD* m4a1asilver = (DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(dllfile + WeaponMgr))+351*4);
                *m4a1 = *m4a1asilver;
        }
        return true;
}

Well, its detected, I dont want to use any other injector, burn my code then.. xD
Formated Source:
[C++] RSHCK12 - Pastebin.com
Why do you have such a long wait?
Just got it from another example, anyway.. the beep gets executed, then any room selection throws an Xtrap message, using the SndDrv method :P

Theres any chance that they ban my Computer/MAC address from CF? I'm using another CF account and another windows Installation (Connected to another ISP, neighbors one..) xD
LOL mlang is patched ^^!

iam using this code:

Code:
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
	if( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH ){
	CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)MasterOf, NULL, NULL, NULL); 
 
	Beep( 750, 300 );
	  MessageBoxA(0, "Coded By HAHA", "Injected", 0);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?