it doesn't work for me :/ It just remains on a white screen whenever I open it.
OutdatedAQ elite Lore 36 beta 5
iget a white screen and when i try the look for updates button i get an error ;/
works perfect thx
how does admin menu work?
experience problem
i was enjoy using hack after a while till i saw the monster that i killed never give me experience except gold
still work beta 3 4 5
Hello guys, i got a question. Any idea how to get free items from shops, or can you suggest that to immortal to make it. Or a attribute editor, defence or anything. Could be nice.!
But most importantly the shop > you load the item and keep it, also after logout.
But most importantly the shop > you load the item and keep it, also after logout.
For ****'s sakes, WE ARE GETTING WHITE SCREENS HERE, well some of us at least I upgraded to windows 64 bit, doesn't work on that so I downloaded windows xp mode, then i downloaded vmware player, then vmware standalone both together 300 mb's and I busted my *** getting windows xp mode to work, and after all that I download the newest version of AQ elite and I get a white screen, I have net frameworks 4 I have C++ I have all the required crap, yet everyone ignores our posts when we ask for help.
HOW DO YOU GET AQ ELITE TO WORK WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? MORE THEN ONE PERSON HAS IT SO IT MUST BE THE LACK OF SOME SOFTWARE OR DLL OR SOMETHING.
---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------
NEVER MIND I FOUND THE FIX!!!
Too all those who still get a white screen
Go download flash player but instead of clicking other browsers click Internet explorer, after installing flash player for IE it will work!
HOW DO YOU GET AQ ELITE TO WORK WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? MORE THEN ONE PERSON HAS IT SO IT MUST BE THE LACK OF SOME SOFTWARE OR DLL OR SOMETHING.
---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------
NEVER MIND I FOUND THE FIX!!!
Too all those who still get a white screen
Go download flash player but instead of clicking other browsers click Internet explorer, after installing flash player for IE it will work!
I'm soooo annoyed whatever trainer I download I get a grey screen I got the latest flash(11), frame network (4.0) and everything else please help!
---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------
^^^ ZOMG his post did work install the flash for IE it'll work!
---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------
^^^ ZOMG his post did work install the flash for IE it'll work!

Works fine for me, I just used it now.
wow sry everone for not being here RL trolled me a bit but as for the white screens theres a program that ur not downloading that u need to get it to work
Some Rep would be nice guys
Some Rep would be nice guys

Allow/Update flash on your Internet Explorer browser to get it to work.
thanks for the tip 

nice hack 
Meh say what you want people seem to like this so idc
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAQ Elite Lore 36 Beta [Made By The Immortal]
4 Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAQ Elite Lore 36 Beta 3 Updated
95 Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAQ Elite Lore 36 Beta 4 (Updated)
21 Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers[RELEASE] AQ Elite *Lore 3503*
62 BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers[RELEASE] AQ Elite *Lore 3505*
11
