[EAST] & [WEST] [SELLLING] +15 Items! Only $200 per item!

Posts 16–30 of 71 · Page 2 of 5
Alright, I have to leave work but I will be home in 45 minutes to a hour, so no need to worry anyone.
lemme get this straight, u COD me 1.3bil and i send u the wep any enhance lv and enchant and u'll get it to +15?
Quote Originally Posted by itachi182375 View Post
who do i need to contact to purchase?
I will send you a email with my MSN messenger name.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by InternAvy View Post
lemme get this straight, u COD me 1.3bil and i send u the wep any enhance lv and enchant and u'll get it to +15?
It has to be +8 or below and has to have at least 2 unbinds.
Quote Originally Posted by antfuentes87 View Post
I will send you a email with my MSN messenger name.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------



It has to be +8 or below and has to have at least 2 unbinds.
so a +0 or +5 or w/e works? as long as its +8 or below
if so can u send me a msg so I know who to add to msn?
Quote Originally Posted by InternAvy View Post
so a +0 or +5 or w/e works? as long as its +8 or below
if so can u send me a msg so I know who to add to msn?
Give me your MSN, I will add you.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ffdk View Post
Hey i am interested can u PM me please because im new here. Are u selling anything like +10 or +11???
Give me your MSN, I will add you and no we are not.
Hi. wanna buy with 1.3bil, can't pm, would send me your contact information to riccoliu2013@.hotmail.com?
Quote Originally Posted by Gyges View Post
Hi. wanna buy with 1.3bil, can't pm, would send me your contact information to riccoliu2013@.hotmail.com?
Is that your MSN?
Hello. Contact me in MSN fumo1313@.hotmail.com. I'm interested in buying 2x +15 weapons.
Quote Originally Posted by yamato77 View Post
Hello. Contact me in MSN fumo1313@.hotmail.com. I'm interested in buying 2x +15 weapons.
Just added you.
Perfect service. Less then in 10 minutes!
1 moment, need to install messenger. Web version is kinda hard to use -.-
Hey i am interested can u PM me please because im new here. Are u selling anything like +10 or +11???
left a msg on your visitor msg
antfuentes87 u there? left my email on ur profile visitor msg lol
Posts 16–30 of 71 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?