Solvedupgrade or new phone

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
upgrade or new phone
Hi I have about 250€ and I have a hard time deciding between 12 gig of ram and another gtx 560 ti or other if you have any ideas or i could get a phone in that price class. Im thinking about a droid razr tips? I have a htc hero. Sorry for shitty English on the phone so it's hard to write.
Wait a month or so if you intend to buy a phone, the new gen ones should start popping up by the end of Q1. Personally I would go for another 560 Ti if you already have 6GB or more of ram.
i have 4 gig but i think ill get ram and phone later
Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
i have 4 gig but i think ill get ram and phone later
Well if you don't have too much stuff open when you play games / do stuff 4 gigs should be enough. If you tend to keep lots of tabs open, Office apps or PS or anthing like that you might want to consider at least getting a bit more ram.
i dont know if this is true but i think it's bottlenecking my cpu i have a X6 1055t cpu
Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
i dont know if this is true but i think it's bottlenecking my cpu i have a X6 1055t cpu
If you have anything but the worst mobo (make sure it support proper sli) and if you can at least slightly OC the CPU you shouldn't be having any bottleneck issues. Tbh I doubt even stock speeds would lead to bottlenecks... it's most likely something else.
ok thanks for the help
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?