anyone else have this?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
anyone else have this?
? .
Untitled.png171 KB · 4 downloads
Yeah, I thought I got IP banned or so.
Quote Originally Posted by N00B1O2 View Post
Yeah, I thought I got IP banned or so.
I thought I was banned Also.,I got the same Page......
I tried to log on to thru the client and it still wouldnt let me .. Then I was just like
yep same issue yay...
I do not have this problem & I do not hack & I use Google Chrome u guys might be IP Banned
fucking hell nexon is the shittest company -.- i want to play !
I don't have that shit...


it's working now .
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?