Server map downloader?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Server map downloader?
I am a griefer and i want to know if there is a hack that downloads the full servermap so i can plan out my targets
No.If it is a fairly new server just make a new world with its seed but past that no.
I can maybe at this into my hack if you would like
^ this

I was gonna release it too, but he already got it, Thanks jail.

@crex
@Paladin

Move/Close pls pls pls pls


---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

^ this

I was gonna release it too, but he already got it, Thanks jail.

@crex
@Paladin

Move/Close pls pls pls pls


---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

^ this

I was gonna release it too, but he already got it, Thanks jail.

@crex
@Paladin

Move/Close pls pls pls pls
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us