Hey MPGH

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hey MPGH
Hey guys, I was commited to another forum for a while and got started on GFX, but it's been about a year or so. I want to get back into gfx so I made a piece!
Please good CnC would be appreciated because I need to start making more pieces again
Also be sure to check out my other work in the thread listings

It's an interesting style...

I like it. Refine it some more and see where it ends up.

Also, welcome.
Thanks man. Appreciate it
this is really good too be honest I can't even really see anyway of critiquing it but when ever your working on a piece you want it to not just be beautiful but to tell a story add detail to your smudges make your focal point stand out
You work is pretty good. I love your style.
Maybe a larger size would of been better.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us