[RELEASE] Easy Background Changer for MW3

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] Easy Background Changer for MW3
With this tool you can change your Modern Warfare 3 background easily:

Because making a custom background is hard, i've made this tool! Cant be more easy! Just select any image (jpg for example) and then select if you want it as first background or second. Then click OK and done! Enjoy your new Modern Warfare 3 background!

Credits:

- @kokole (obvious)
- @jariz For helping me

Virus Scans:
easy_background_changer.rar - Escaneador de virus de Jotti
https://www.virustotal.com/file/056e...is/1329509011/

A screenshot:

i.imgur.com/0JDrGl.jpg
[IMG]i.imgur.com/0JDrGl.jpg[/IMG]
easy_background_changer.rar910 KB · 572 downloads Scanning…
bump, please approve attachements
please aprove that!
approve this shit already lazy mods
Quote Originally Posted by jariz View Post
approve this shit already lazy mods
They got a life.
Not like some of us :P
approvedddd
Did not work for me always , getting error ;(
Guess MPGH needs more mods, I'm volunteering [img]http://www.*******.com/forum/images/smilies/troll.png[/img]
ty for this really needed
I downloaded this, tried to use a JPG, and it says that file format is not supported. What's the dealio? What file types can I use?
Quote Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
I downloaded this, tried to use a JPG, and it says that file format is not supported. What's the dealio? What file types can I use?
It might be patched since there have been several updates since its creation. The background image locations may have been changed changed as the Source Addresses for a lot of the trainers change with each update.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?