Olly hook

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Make sure you are using olly 1.10 not the 2.0 or 2.1 because they are funny like that. Also, try loading the CShell.dll into a simple c++ app by using the LoadLibrary() function then just attach olly to your app and then find CShell.dll in the module list in olly.
btw if you wanna look at crossfire.exe i would recommend to inject CShell.dll to get the import func of CShell.dll.
crossfire.exe is using some import from CShell.dll and it may tell you that some function are outside of the memory area just press ok.
Oh and loadlibrary is the best way for lazy ppl that dont want to calculate addy-base to get their offset from CShell.dll.
Hope I helped you.
All of you think that I want to look in CShell addys/offsets, but to me is necessary only hook! As in a lesson at me it is impossible to make
I didn't mean to look at CShell. I said that if you wanna look at crossfire you'll need to inject cshell in crossfire.exe because many imports from cshell are sitting in crossfire.exe
btw what do you wanna hook?
Nikita1482 wants to know how to make a loop to inject in crossfire.exe.Wants to open crossfire.exe in olly 2.0 (as Brimir tutorials)to try make a hook.Has nothing to do with CShell and addys.Sorry if I misunderstood.
Quote Originally Posted by maximus8011 View Post
Nikita1482 wants to know how to make a loop to inject in crossfire.exe.Wants to open crossfire.exe in olly 2.0 (as Brimir tutorials)to try make a hook.Has nothing to do with CShell and addys.Sorry if I misunderstood.
Just you have correctly understood me!
oh I see. but when I read crossfire.exe I always inject CShell.dll in it to avoid any problems.
but if you wanna loop something you'll need to find when the game is on the loading screen if you want to do that.
I never used that way to inject but maybe it's worth a try.
I'll see by myself if I can find something.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us