Auto-QuickScope

Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
Auto-QuickScope
I've writed a simple QuickScope program ("script"), only press the MiddleMouse and you will make a perfect Quickscope.
Sorry guys, no way to change the key for you.
Now you are thinking, "why the hell did he made this shit, although there are 5+ better QuickScope programs with a nice gui etc.?!"

So my answer: I don't like the time, until they shoot. It was to long, I think, or too short, whatever, now I find the perfect time for me.

Additional at every script was a bug, if you're running, that sometimes scope in but doesn't shoot. That's fixed by me.

So, not many features, only press one key and qs... that's all.


If you're start the program, nothing happens, you only see the symbol right down in the corner, in the task bar.
But test it ingame, press MiddleMouse (or RightMouse, use QuickScopeRightMouse.rar) and make a perfect QuickScope.
To close it, navigate to the symbol in task bar and click right and exit script.


Sorry for English, I'm German and don't stupid hate... i you don't like it, take the others.

I CAN'T make a screenshot of this, cause it's only a script... (for Virus protection etc...)



.exe Scan:
QuickScope.exe - Jottis Malwarescanner
https://www.virustotal.com/file/3a18...is/1329613126/

.rar Scan:
QuickScope.rar - Jottis Malwarescanner
https://www.virustotal.com/file/76de...is/1329613363/
RightMouse scan: QuickScopeRightMouse.rar - Jottis Malwarescanner
QuickScope.rar229 KB · 5,681 downloads Scanning…
QuickScopeRightMouse.rar229 KB · 5,786 downloads Scanning…
Sorry mate, it shoots a tad to early.
Quote Originally Posted by w1zd00m View Post
Sorry mate, it shoots a tad to early.
I tried this Script with x22 aimbot and without no spread and it hits every time perfect (;
Maybe i can make a video of this
UPDATE:
Now RightMouse Key available AND video of this.

Have fun.
Very nice.
Testing now, maybe in a future update you could make a way to change the key to something else, i have knife on that key :3
Hmm- will give this a try - thanks for the effort, had trouble with all the others - hopefully this is better. Just 1 thing, like w1zd00m said
- many people use middle mouse for knife - THE PERFECT KEY would be an un-used keyboard key ( so you could keybind to right mouse)
or the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON itself, but nevermind that 4 now, many thanks- going to try now
works rofl nice 1 bro
not approved right mouse yet
u need 2 scans
also for the second rar file
please approve right mouse also!
Rlly nice!

Could I please have the link?
Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us