Name Change

PollWhat should my username be?
Raiyan25% · 4
Plokmii50% · 8
I have my own idea and im gonna post it6% · 1
I couldn't give less of a shit.19% · 3
16 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Name Change
Alright Carbon23 has suggested a name change for me: Raiyan

Im guessing it came form my real name Ryan

Should I change it or keep Plokmii I'm not really sure

Post your opinions and ideas here
Plokmii, because if you don't I'll forget who you are.
Depressing that u would forget me that quickly but OK

BE SURE TO VOTE
Then post ur new idea vote Raiyan OR GTFO
Plokmii fails
Thanatopsis
Agito
Kuuga
Hibiki
Ibuki
Todoroki
Zanki
Sabaki
Danki
Eiki
Gouki
Banki
Shoki
Wing Knight
Zolda
Rai
Gai
Ohja
Imperer
Ryuga
KIVA
IXA
SAGA
Drake
Zabee
Sasword
Gatack
Jehuty
Phantoma
Vic Viper
Anubis
Ardjet
Clod
Inhert
Narita
Nephtis
Zakat
Alteisen
Wildraubtier
Grungust
Dygenguard
Vayyikra
Astranagant
Potemkin
Slayer
Chipp Zanuff
Sol Badguy
Order Sol
Ky Kiske
Cock Suckers fail...

Except when it comes to choking down the dick.
What the fuck is that?

Explain the user dont just post random shit =.=
I voted plokmii lawl Sarcasm.

I am nise.
So far Plokmii is winning
how do u Change your name on here and i vote Plokmii
Only the 1337 of MPGH can MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

















































No u just beg arun if u have a shit load of posts eventually if he vaguely likes u he will change
don't u need like 500 post to Change the saying under your name or something
Yeah 500+ posts so u can when Arun/Dave gets back on
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us