ExclamationHelpMINECRAFT MEMORY

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
MINECRAFT MEMORY
okay so about 4 hours ago I have tried something stupid, something I shouldn't have done. What I did was I went to the nether, grabbed a WHOLE BUNCH of TNT, and started planting everywhere. After, I ended up with about 500 TNTs, successfully planted and ready to go.
I set up my redstone wire far away from the tnt section, and set a lever. I pulled the lever, and watched the gory action.
After about 30 seconds or so, my minecraft crashed. I opened it up again, and it wasn't able to load the world.
I tried going back on it every 30 minutes or so, and after hearing a whole bunch of TNT explosion sounds, it crashed, saying your minecraft RAM memory is too low.
Anyone know how to increase your minecraft RAM memory? Maybe it was just too much TNT...
Lol Stark task manger and go to Proccess find the Minecraft proccess it should be java something Change the Piroty To high try that first. Then Let me know if that don't work and give me your computer spec.
no...doesn't work. It just lags up the game even more.
Probably a corrupt world file. If not, check this video out!



no..the world isn't corrupt. It works fine. And that video didn't help at all..thanks though.
is there any other way you can think of to "fix" this problem? For fix i mean at least go in that world again. I miss that world, since I had a lot of mob traps and cute little redstone designs.
You can send me the file, and I can run it through my server if you'd like. I've blown 80,000 TNT successfully.
If you run out of memory, your computer simply doesn't have enough memory. It can't be fixed using commandline parameters.
how can i send you the file? Just zip the save file?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
how can i send you the file? Just zip the save file?
that or winrar
You probably need more ram.
no? I don't need more RAM..and yes i will post it in just a minute
It was to much tnt. It happened to me before, get better ram / upgrade your video card.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us