HelpServer problems.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Server problems.
Can anybody help me with my server?
People who are unopped are cannot plant sapplings and place blocks at spawn.
Are U using any Plugins if so List them all.. And ill See if i can help u from there.
Go into bukkit.yml and set spawn-protection to 0.
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
Go into bukkit.yml and set spawn-protection to 0.
Le this is the best method imo ^
Pugins:
CHDistanceFarm
ChestShop
ChunkLoad
EverCart
IBICF
Iconomy
IndipendentFurnace
Jobs
LavaForge
Lockette
MonsterBox
MultiHome
MyWorlds
Pail
PailPlus
Permissions
PermissionEX
playerlives
RealCompass
Register1.5
SetRankPEX
SpongeRestore
SpoutAPI
Transporter7.2


hexacyanide: there is no option for spawn protection on bukkit.yml
I dont think you have any basic plugins like Essentials.
I advise you to download Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, and EssentialsProtect!
Quote Originally Posted by numanumajosh View Post
I dont think you have any basic plugins like Essentials.
I advise you to download Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, and EssentialsProtect!
Does this have anything to do with my problem?
Yes because EssentialsSpawn has the option to protect spawn, and you can easily set that to :false.
Quote Originally Posted by numanumajosh View Post
Yes because EssentialsSpawn has the option to protect spawn, and you can easily set that to :false.
Thanks, but I accidently left out a piece of information.
You can't plant saplings anywhere, near and away from spawn.
Ahhh, I'll think of something then lol
If bukkit.yml doesn't include that line, then delete it entirely and let it regenerate.

Here is an example bukkit.yml.

settings:
allow-end: true
warn-on-overload: true
spawn-radius: 16
permissions-file: permissions.yml
update-folder: update
ping-packet-limit: 25
use-exact-login-location: false
plugin-profiling: false
ticks-per:
animal-spawns: 400
monster-spawns: 1
auto-updater:
enabled: false
on-broken:
- warn-console
- warn-ops
on-update:
- warn-console
- warn-ops
preferred-channel: rb
host: dl.bukkit.org
suggest-channels: true
database:
username: bukkit
isolation: SERIALIZABLE
driver: org.sqlite.JDBC
password: walrus
url: jdbc:sqlite:{DIR}{NAME}.db
aliases:
icanhasbukkit:
- version
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us