Hello, I'm a veteran player of League of Legends since the beta, now I'm going to leave the game and I want to sell my account, here comes the features of my account:

Influence Points: 45920
Riot Points: 567
4-Win IP Boost Activated
Referals: 43
 
Spoiler


Season 1 1523ELO(Top 1723):

 
Spoiler


Season 2 1773ELO(Top 1940):

 
Spoiler


Normal Wins and stats:

 
Spoiler


ALL champions except this ones:

 
Spoiler


Runes:

 
Spoiler





Skins:

Unchained Alistar
Pharaoh Amumu
Bird of Prey Anivia
UFO Corki
Shadow Evelynn
Tempest Janna
Victorious Jarvan IV
Marble Malphite
Freljord Rammus
Riot Girl Tristana
Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate
Leprechaun Veigar

As you can see, alot of time has gone into this account (also has the gold badge from season 1 and the unobtainable gold/platinum Jarvan skin) a very prestigous rank to have (if you ever consider playing ranked, you will be matched along players from teams such as MYM, Fnatic, SK Gaming, CLG.eu, Moscow 5, aAa and all of the other well known pro-players)

Price: Offer.

Method of payment - Bank transfer (preffered) or Paypal

Contact me by leaving a message below, Skype(ask with PM) or just PM me.

Thanks.