OutdatedMod Loader v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Mod Loader v1.0
Hi all, here is another mod pack with a mod loader made by me in visual basic...
It's my first try in vb so be gentle

Screen:


Virus scans:
1) VirusTotal 2/43
2) Jotti's malware scan 2/20

Hope you like it
Mod Loader.rar6.9 MB · 167 downloads Scanning…
Easy to use .

/Approved
when i try to run the game it says it cant due to a file being corrupt.any help would be appreciated!
Quote Originally Posted by Gruntlyon View Post
when i try to run the game it says it cant due to a file being corrupt.any help would be appreciated!
Doesn't work in NA, only EU.
Then why is it in the NA section?

/confusion
Sorry... I think if i had posted it 2 or 3 days ago it would had worked for you all, i've just read about the fact that the old bypass with texturescripts doesn't work anymore... If you want you can move it in the ca eu section, or teach me how to bypass mods for ca na, I'll modify it so it works in na too.
why does every make it with a bunch of mods not jus rez chams?
Ok I see that a new bypass was found. I'm going to update this mod loader with it, just a question: should I make a new thread or edit this one?
can this load model mods?
Quote Originally Posted by Creev View Post
Ok I see that a new bypass was found. I'm going to update this mod loader with it, just a question: should I make a new thread or edit this one?
make a new thread
and why not download the rez instead of including them?
I'm guessing this will go into the EU section, and when you release a new one it will stay here?
@aeronyx
plus dam how many if's do u need?
is it detected or is it undetected ?
Quote Originally Posted by donrevallo View Post
is it detected or is it undetected ?
It is detected because the .rez bypass for the texturescripts no longer works.

closed.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us