SolvedWindows GUI

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Windows GUI
I have been making win32 window apps for quite some time now, and it's pissing me off that development is extremely slow and the gui looks ancient. I would switch to .net framework but it's to dependent. Fallen told me that i could still use the drag and drop features with win32 by resource editing or something like that. I just want to be able to use native c++ instead of the .net framework. Any ideas?
Almost 90% of the windows operating system do have .NET Framework 2.0 pre-installed with them. All Windows 7 versions have .NET Framework 3.5 pre-installed with them. If you still don't want to go with it, you can use MFC Class Wizards that ease developing graphical applications.
I think i will try out c# for .net applications. Do you think that it's better than the c++ version?
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
I think i will try out c# for .net applications. Do you think that it's better than the c++ version?
Yeah, you should try it. It is 100x more awesome than C++ for graphical applications.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Yeah, you should try it. It is 100x more awesome than C++ for graphical applications.
Ya i downloaded it yestarday and started programming with it and it's just amazing. The time it takes to develop an app is very small which makes it easier to just focus on code and not so much on design since you can see what you made it look like. I love it, but if there is a tutorial that you recommend i would love it. Thanks.
Qt? Cross platform, fast gui development, drag and drop or by code, useful classes, and a great community that will support you.
I have never heard of qt until now. I will look it up.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?