ImageThe Object On Your Left

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
The Object On Your Left


I just got hit with a memory foam pillow at 100mph. I'm slightly fucked, depending on where it hits.

What about you?
My pillow is also next to me



GET OUT OF MY BODY
Damn, a metal cabinet is next to me.....I'm screwed.
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
My pillow is also next to me



GET OUT OF MY BODY
Never.




Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
Damn, a metal cabinet is next to me.....I'm screwed.
A metal cabinet hits you at 100mph, you're extremely fucked.
a 36" LCD Samsung Flatscreen..

A shoe rack

inb4Davesayscake
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
a 36" LCD Samsung Flatscreen..

Poor TV.
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyAlt View Post
Poor TV.
no poor me.


actually youre right. the tv will prolly break
....can you be hit by fire at a directed speed? if yes..than ive already been fucked and i insta spawned in hell...
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


no poor me.


actually youre right. the tv will prolly break
You must be poor if you only have a 36".
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyAlt View Post

You must be poor if you only have a 36".
prolly still have a better life than you.
I guess a shoe flying at my face 100 *** would suck pretty bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
....can you be hit by fire at a directed speed? if yes..than ive already been fucked and i insta spawned in hell...
What's through the fire? To your left immediately after the fire.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


prolly still have a better life than you.
It was more of a joke than anything. I only have a 42". Not that much bigger.
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us