Looking for a League of Legends (Backup) Account

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a League of Legends (Backup) Account
My current one is suspended.

I am looking for one who is at least lvl 30, doesnt matter if you have runes/champions/skins

I'd like to buy/trade it.

Add me on skype/PM me here: kamieldevisser/KamielFTW
pm me on skipe martis-ge
i have a level 12? it got ahri, fortune, sion, katarina, annie and others i dun remember
I have level 30 with some good champions and 450rp left.
i have 3 level 30s, 1 has all champions unlocked, i added you on skype

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

EDIT i have 1, i somehow lost the other 2 :/
Quote Originally Posted by f1resnipe View Post
i have 3 level 30s, 1 has all champions unlocked, i added you on skype

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

EDIT i have 1, i somehow lost the other 2 :/
add me again accidently ignored
I added you, I have an account 1483 with riot singed and 7 more skins on it. Not many champs like less than 30ish =/ Cheap account though
lolwat214 add me osvaldas6 i can buy your lol acc
Quote Originally Posted by steam123 View Post
lolwat214 add me osvaldas6 i can buy your lol acc
No thanks, you have a history of scamming.
idk if your still buying but i have a lvl 30 with a lot of champs and skins and around 507 wins
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?