Finally won the D.E Camo!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Finally won the D.E Camo!
Only took me over 500k GP, but I won it.
Well Congratz ... i often found that that D.E. is the hardest GP gun to get thou i got it in the first 20 Crates ... the QBZ on the other hand well that is another story (200K never even saw it )
really? wow. D.E camo was the first thing I ever won from a crate, only took me a few tries.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
really? wow. D.E camo was the first thing I ever won from a crate, only took me a few tries.
Lol i love your display picture to much dude.... xD


And uhh. For me, the deagle camo is very hard to get, i can't win it, but my friends always win in within 5 crates... everytime..
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
really? wow. D.E camo was the first thing I ever won from a crate, only took me a few tries.
me too won it in my 2nd try but bought a pack of 20.
de camo was my first ever win too i won it in two tries
Gz dude ! .
i never won anything for BM...i did like 100 crates i think
Thanks all.
I'm trying to get all the GP gun crates. I think i just need the p90 camo, beretta, thompson and aug camo.
sounds like me
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?