exteel credit hack?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
exteel credit hack?
i dont know if it is true, but i heard that there is a credit hack for exteel...i've tried searching all over the internet for it, but i couldnt find any. can anyone help me?

also, a lot of the hacks are patched, so are there any other hacks for exteel that is working for this patch?
bla bla bla i know to to hack 999,999 credits
Same here my friend. I am searching up to see what I can find. I am looking for either...

A. Speedhack

B. Energy (Boosting, Flying..ect.)

C. Overheat



Mainly I am looking for a speedhack, considering I do not know how to bypass GG I can't use CE anymore *tear*.
can u pls tell me how to do the credit hack??
Can anyone tell me how to do hacks on Exteel?????

i dont care wich one, so any hack is welcome
how do u get 999,999 credits then????
how do u hack 999,999 credits plz tell
how do u do it
5 choobs in a row new record for what i have saw
hey hyak how do u hack exteel
how pleace
he is just bluffing he don't know anyting
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us