OMG, i won a BM gun

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
OMG, i won a BM gun
hahha, my 3rd BM gun xD THOMPSON

proff:

I want one!!

Nice spin, or luck!
Quote Originally Posted by dj_ram96 View Post
I want one!!

Nice spin, or luck!
xD i just spined 10 crates cause i was bored and i got it
Congratulation......I hope i can get it...but i have RBK gold!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ..x_X_x.. View Post
Congratulation......I hope i can get it...but i have RBK gold!!!!!!
i m soo jelly
Quote Originally Posted by [CF]Hackers View Post
Oh Congrats.
thx, but i know you got much more xD
good for you, i never win 1 BM gun
congratulations sir
Congratulations. I still need to win that one.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?