SolvedPermission Nodes

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Permission Nodes
I already have about 3/4 of my permission nodes found, sorted and placed, now i just need the following, if anyone can actually get me these permission nodes you have secured a spot on my server when i release it.
please use this format:
Code:
Plugin:
    (blank):
        permissions:
            - permission.example
IGN: [YourNameHere]
put in code tags to keep format proper, i will C+P to a file i will sort the permissions with, then that goes directly to my permissions file.


Plugins i need the permission nodes for:
Links by SpiritOfScotia (friend of mine)


Essentials - Command Reference/Perm - Essentials
SuperPerms
WorldEdit - WorldEdit/Permissions - SK's Wiki
WorldGuard - WorldGuard/Permissions - SK's Wiki


When i have a full list i will post in here so other server creators can use it.
Not saying I can't do this, but why don't you just pick out nodes you want and add them to groups.
This will take you 15 minutes at the most.
I am also really confused because if you know how to put them in, why are you having others do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Not saying I can't do this, but why don't you just pick out nodes you want and add them to groups.
This will take you 15 minutes at the most.
I am also really confused because if you know how to put them in, why are you having others do it.
because of the sheer number of permissions.
and cuz maybe i have extra slots for vip
btw i like using all permissions availabe.
It only takes up to 15 minutes, don't be lazy
if it only takes 15 minutes then do it yourself and earn a VIP ranking on my server, which otherwise would cost about $10
1. I don't wanna be on your server, I play on roxbot
2. Calling me lazy for not doing something that you can easily do is complete hypocrism
3. Why would I spend $10 for stuff I can do on my own server?

@crex
please close this
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us