Nexon

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Nexon


I need a copy/pasta so I can send to nexon, so that I may get my account back.

Like some sob story or something. Like say I r suicidal all I would do is play nexon games if I don't get my account I will kill myself.


Some where around those lines. lmao


Photo:
banned for cheating?
its own risk....
You mean you need ticket help?
I want to see if I can get my account back. I've spent around say 400 bucks on it.
Quote Originally Posted by xly3r View Post
I want to see if I can get my account back. I've spent around say 400 bucks on it.
In the ticket it says that there not going to unbann you, your out of luck, create a new account I guess.
Solved???
@Drake
@aeronyx
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
In the ticket it says that there not going to unbann you, your out of luck, create a new account I guess.
Solved???
@Drake
@aeronyx
that ^
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us