Help Hotkey

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help Hotkey
I Creating my hack BUT have some functions that need a hotkey

I try create the hotkey BUT never is off only is on

Someone know what's I make wrong??

Code:
bool noworld = false;

if (noworld)
				{
				PushToConsole("DrawWorld x");
				}
			else {
				PushToConsole("DrawWorld y");
				}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9)  || GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0) &1) { noworld = true; Beep(512, 100); }]
Hack source section is your section for this stuff. You will get better help here.

Moved.
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9)){ noworld = !noworld; }
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9)){ noworld = !noworld; }
I try but dont work for me
Quote Originally Posted by tryhacker View Post
I try but dont work for me
it should work it works for me...keep pressing the hotkey and it will work
if it doesn't then ur code is wrong..
Quote Originally Posted by tryhacker View Post
I try but dont work for me
maybe to know what he is saying is that learn first.
^^ its not correct cuz u leeched it from CTTBOT loader and source :|
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
^^ its not correct cuz u leeched it from CTTBOT loader and source :|
yes... but that not is my real no world I used that's exemple becouse my real no world it's perfect

see that's screenshot



Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Do you have the right ptc function?
yes it's right
bool noworld = false;

if (noworld)
{
PushToConsole("DrawWorld 0");
}
else {
PushToConsole("DrawWorld 1");
}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9)&1) { noworld = true; Beep(512, 100); }

-.-only c+p
Do you have the right ptc function?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us