trading seroja silver arrow python bereta93mr fn 57
only trade 
Hi. I have account for the game AVA. I have an email and all the data.
Nickname : repres3nt Grade : Captain 5 S/D : 1.92 Euro : 10635 € Experience : 2031800
WEP:
point: Veresk, Mp7a1, Harimaru, Bizon Arachne
rifle: M4A1 MK.3, Para, SG556, AK47 Hawkeye, M4A1.BumbleBee, Snow Leopard M16A2, Carpio, HK416, Seroja, Sidewinder, firefox
sniper: FR-F2, TPG1, Silver arrow, Zebra, mad galil
secondary: SW1911, Python ,berretamr93, fn 57 , deagle (328 day)
only trade
sorry for my english

Hi. I have account for the game AVA. I have an email and all the data.
Nickname : repres3nt Grade : Captain 5 S/D : 1.92 Euro : 10635 € Experience : 2031800
WEP:
point: Veresk, Mp7a1, Harimaru, Bizon Arachne
rifle: M4A1 MK.3, Para, SG556, AK47 Hawkeye, M4A1.BumbleBee, Snow Leopard M16A2, Carpio, HK416, Seroja, Sidewinder, firefox
sniper: FR-F2, TPG1, Silver arrow, Zebra, mad galil
secondary: SW1911, Python ,berretamr93, fn 57 , deagle (328 day)
only trade
sorry for my english

