Q: If you were to use Elite Encrypt on this hack, would it start working and be fine with Windows XP?
Thanks in advance. ^_^
Originally Posted by badvenomx
This works for EU CA right?
No , this is made for Na .
Originally Posted by QT 3.14
Q: If you were to use Elite Encrypt on this hack, would it start working and be fine with Windows XP?
Thanks in advance. ^_^
if it never worked for you , elite encrypt won't get it to work .
No. I don't think that Elite Encrypt would work as it was designed to work with flamesworld's hacks only. That is of course If I read the thread right.
Originally Posted by Fuziion_Expliict
What do I do after I downloaded it ? Instructions please .
-Gives Link to a certain shocksite..... IKR.
And yah aimbot should be on these hacks like aimbot was always public just not the new version where it only shoots people u see. Both Have Drawn On Moustaches.
Originally Posted by UtsukushiSK
-Gives Link to a certain shocksite..... IKR.
And yah aimbot should be on these hacks like aimbot was always public just not the new version where it only shoots people u see. Both Have Drawn On Moustaches.
Thats why I only use VIP hacks with realistic Aimbots. nice mustache btw
Originally Posted by alex606516
Thats why I only use VIP hacks with realistic Aimbots. nice mustache btw
Too lazy to get a job to buy vip.
MY MOUSTACHE IS BETTER >:3D
Originally Posted by UtsukushiSK
Too lazy to get a job to buy vip.
MY MOUSTACHE IS BETTER >:3D
lazy lazy lazy... then again I don't have a job either
its working pretty well good job
Doesn't work with D-Jector, PerX, or Portal
Windows 7, run as admin, x64
Thanks!
Stay ontopic please .
Does this no reload shoot blanks? Or is it actually no reload?
It's detected
http://wwwⓘ. 2sha red .com/file/kx7EFJU3/AtomicBoomv12_Loader.html is a working new hack with loader