LightbulbBattlefiled 3 vs Call Of Duty Mw 3

Posts 1–15 of 278 · Page 1 of 19
Battlefiled 3 vs Call Of Duty Mw 3
Hello MPGH as u know from the thred name i want to see players opinion about Cod : ModernWarfer 3 and Battlefiled 3. Leave me your opinions right here and tell me what you chose.
Me: Battlefiled 3.
Wrong section.

//Moved to battlefield 3.
u cant compare two diffrent games..... bf3 is way bigger than mw3
bf3 extreme graphix realistic etc
mw3 run and gun like a noob, more like a fantasy world....
BF3 is a tactical wargame simulation while the newer Call Of Duty games squeezed the gameplay of UT and Quake into their own skin.
I was thinking why Mw3 was a succesful because graphics and rest can`t even comapare to anything in Battlefiled 2:B.C .
I'm not sure thsi is a good idea. This could easily turn into a flame war between choobs and etc. Now my opinion is to not compare these at all due to the fact that they could really be classified as different types of shooters. BF3 could be said to be ultra realistic- while mw3 could be said to be a arcade shooter. With all its perks etc.
I guess Mw3 was a succesful game (at sells) ,because is all about "history" of the games. The Battlefiled series were not so good from start and the games come realistic (my opinion) from Bf 2 BC so that i think is a - for Battlefield series.
Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
I'm not sure thsi is a good idea. This could easily turn into a flame war between choobs and etc. Now my opinion is to not compare these at all due to the fact that they could really be classified as different types of shooters. BF3 could be said to be ultra realistic- while mw3 could be said to be a arcade shooter. With all its perks etc.
If you find anyone do mention /vm me
I'm just saying this has a really large potential to turn into a flame war.
The simple art of spelling and grammar seems to have gone out of the window In this thread.

On topic, I've only played MW3 SP, but I prefer BF3 no questions asked.
I enjoyed Modern Warfare 3 but i had more fun on Battlefield 3.
Bring on the flame war.

Cods a piece of shit.

Fin.
Cod 3 is just like the rest of the cod games, its all about camping in corners waiting for kids to run by and get the kill.

BF3 is played by all kid of ages even my dad plays it on pc and my friends and I am 31, cant stand cod at all it belongs on the kiddie console.
Quote Originally Posted by deano20010 View Post
Cod 3 is just like the rest of the cod games, its all about camping in corners waiting for kids to run by and get the kill.

BF3 is played by all kid of ages even my dad plays it on pc and my friends and I am 31, cant stand cod at all it belongs on the kiddie console.
COD: Children's Online Daycare.
Posts 1–15 of 278 · Page 1 of 19

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?