PostSolvedMouse Folder Opening problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Mouse Folder Opening problem
Hello,
Please dont delete this ...
I have had a big problem for 1 year when I double click on a folder it explore it instead of opening it directly it drives me crazy i have tried to search on youtube nothing ...google nothing... so now i thought it would be a good idea to ask you guys becouse this is a hacking site so there are many professioneals .. i run on windows 7 ultimate
Screenshot what you mean?
Not CrossFire Related
~Moved
I'm not sure I understand. When you click a folder, it opens itself in explorer. That's what it's supposed to do. What's the problem?
Here is the screenshots...
i will screen shot so you all will undearstand the problem .
When i click to open a folder instead of openning it, it explore it (not the internet browser) and if i right click then 1 option is explore and 2 open so thats may be the problem ...
Open / explore options should both exist, it's normal. Personally I prefer exploring due to the tree structure or w/e you call it, but here's a guy with the same error (using Vista) and the "fix", if one may call it that, should also apply to Windows 7: Open vs Explore Problem in Vista - Vista Forums
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Open / explore options should both exist, it's normal. Personally I prefer exploring due to the tree structure or w/e you call it, but here's a guy with the same error (using Vista) and the "fix", if one may call it that, should also apply to Windows 7: Open vs Explore Problem in Vista - Vista Forums
please take it as if i didnt know anything about pc please analyse it more ..

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

OK i fixed the problem with registry booster ty for everything
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us