Selling captain 5th class.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Selling captain 5th class.
Hello, I'm selling captain 5th class.

S/d: 1.902
Euros: 6.209
Exp: 76%
Coupons: -100

Guns:

PM: Bizon arachne,Veresk,P90 harimau,Mp74a1

RM: Para,Seroja,Sidewinder,Snow leopard,Carpio,Hawkeye,Bumblebee,m4a1 mk.3,SG556,Hk416.

SM: Zebra,Frf2,tpg-1,mad galil,Silver arrow

Secondary: python, berreta m93ra,Fn57,Sw1911,Desert eagle 207 days.

Meele: Foodtray permanent,Holy mackarel permanent.

So i'm selling it around -30€ paysafecard. We can go 50/50 or either you got first.

Account guns will be shown in-game if needed.

Contact Skype: b4pyro

If you are here to scam please do not even bother to add me?.
bump, anyone?!?
i would trade for mosin+python acc..
Sorry i don't accept trades.
I can give you 30euro PSC but do you have the email of the acc? Its an ijji or Steam acc ? And if you wanna make the trade MM will be used.
Yes i do have email on it. It's Reactor account.
Bump, Wanna buy anyone?
ACCOUNT IS 20$ NOW! BUY NOW BUY NOW! ON SALE
i'll buy 30 usd if u can email change..
no buy this account noob pyro hacked my acc dont worry i post ijji and get my acc again fk noob
represent we traded successfully now your trying to get ur account back? please give me my account back then.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

AND YES I CAN CHANGE EMAILS. BUT FIRST I NEED THE PSC AND IF ITS CORRECT I WILL CHANGE! THATS MY DEAL
notice: still selling
20 Paysafecard !!! buy now!!
BUMP.. STILL ON SALE! GET IT
add me on xfire deep619

and lets talk
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us