Solvedaccount help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
account help
i need an account that is not used and i cant make any account on anything. what do i do?
Quote Originally Posted by Willie Chen View Post
i need an account that is not used and i cant make any account on anything. what do i do?
I will create you an account give me your email and I will send you register confirmation.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I will create you an account give me your email and I will send you register confirmation.
my email is williechen21@Y ahoo.com
Quote Originally Posted by Willie Chen View Post
my email is williechen21@Y ahoo.com
Ok, email has been sent you can create an account now.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Ok, email has been sent you can create an account now.
Solved i guess .
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us