Enhancing nerfed?

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by HelluM View Post
I got one weapon to +8 +yay. But its dura is at 50 xD
lol if you TRY to +9 it, it will break
i just know.....
t's always be like that
I pass 10 or more item to + 9 this week
2 +11 and 1 +12
5 of +9 fail and 1 +10 fail
they didn't drop it tho
just ur luck
I always thought that +8 to +9 and +10 to +11 were like the choke-points. They've always seemed to have a lower success rate.
You'll never figure out if Nexon actually changed the rates or not though.
2 month ago i did +15 from +8. Non-stop.I still have screenshot of this miracle.
Quote Originally Posted by saq900 View Post
2 month ago i did +15 from +8. Non-stop.I still have screenshot of this miracle.
I saw one person in game attempt it without a console and go straight to +15 from +8, with no runes.
Are you that same person?!?!
Best I've seen was one rune used from +8 to +15. Show us your screenshot.
It was 2 month ago... thats are legit one.



Good luck to get legit +15 guys. If RaidHunter got 4 with out problems,so you can too .
only we don't hav a gajillion weaps to blow up.......
Quote Originally Posted by saq900 View Post
Good luck to get legit +15 guys. If RaidHunter got 4 with out problems,so you can too .
Well now we know how he got so many. Can't trust anyone now that these exploits have been leaked.
I bought +9 when enchancing was possible. With 15 runes i got it to 13 :P i guess i don't have luck with enchancements in games.
It really feels like they were nerfed.

I +8'd my weapons, no probs.. MAYBE 40 empowered stones.

So my buddy after this whole big slew of patches, sends me his weaps. I can't even get them past +6, tried 3 different weapons and over 200 stones...
I wasted 200 stones trying to get my dark crest gloves to +6 too, LOL. Got em there after using up all my stones.
180 stones and it kept choking between +3-+4 went once up to +7 since i wanted atleast +8 then kept goin on n off between 3-4 back n forth never saw that before might just be i lost my luck.
Maybe the next version will fix back.
Quote Originally Posted by STG1991 View Post
Maybe the next version will fix back.
hopefully
blow all +8 to +9...
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us