New sig

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
New sig
Well after getting pissed at how annoying cs4 was getting I went and i got Paint.net some free editing software and I thought it seemed simple so I Tried it it was not that bad and pretty easy. The renders i used were from planetrender
not bad,
add a c4d render on the background, and smudge the render in abit, then it'll be just fine
Text shouldn't be right there, takes away from the render you used..
The background isn't bad.
Try blending a bit more, blending is when you make the render look more natural and part of the picture, instead of it looking like you just stuck it on there.
7/10
So not bad for a first sig?
No, Not bad at all. WTG BROTHA!
i tried another one
Plain,
the render is cut off at the right part of the sig.
Plain =/
3/10
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, its ok,, the one with the red backround, make it a little darker
Ya add a C4D, blend the render, get WAY better text...

but,
not so bad for first time
Quote Originally Posted by azan View Post
Well after getting pissed at how annoying cs4 was getting I went and i got Paint.net some free editing software and I thought it seemed simple so I Tried it it was not that bad and pretty easy. The renders i used were from planetrender
are u serious lol i have CS4 and i love it
Quote Originally Posted by youngbucks View Post
are u serious lol i have CS4 and i love it
Meh im to noob to use it unless you can get me a noob tut im to noob to use it.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us