i gave you the solution on the post above yours.
walkThroughWall
Is 0x350B60 PlayerClient?
I failed explaining it sry
I forgot one thing in the code so you couldn't find it.
Sorry for that mistake
Code:
mov ebx, DWORD PTR DS :[ClientShell] mov PlayerClient, DWORD PTR DS :[ebx+50]
Sorry for that mistake
I think i found it : 0x2D41E0
I didn't mean a number but an expression with an unknown like x² in maths.
let me explain you it:
To resume here's the code :
Now that you have PlayerClient you must log each 4 bytes as float.
But watch out you must check if playerclient is NULL.
Just a tip playerclient is initialized when you are ingame.
let me explain you it:
Code:
mov ClientShell, DWORD PTR DS : [CShell+350B10] // DWORD ClientShell = (DWORD)(CShell+0x350B10); mov ebx, DWORD PTR DS :[ClientShell] // DWORD ebx = *(DWORD*)(ClientShell); mov PlayerClient, DWORD PTR DS : [ebx+50] // DWORD PlayerClient = *(DWORD*)(ebx+0x50);
Code:
DWORD ClientShell = *(DWORD*)(CShell+0x350B10); DWORD PlayerClient = *(DWORD*)(ClientShell+0x50);
But watch out you must check if playerclient is NULL.
Just a tip playerclient is initialized when you are ingame.
are there the x,y,z coordinates of the player or what is stored there??
the read-only one or the one that we can modify?
I only know for now where read-only one are.
I only know for now where read-only one are.
0o Read only?? lol i must test ^^
---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------
for (int i=0;i<=16;i+=4){
LoggedVal_PlayerClient[i] = *(float*)(PlayerClient+i);
}
-> Crash
if i change 1 val 
---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------
for (int i=0;i<=16;i+=4){
LoggedVal_PlayerClient[i] = *(float*)(PlayerClient+i);
}
-> Crash
if i change 1 val 
for the readonly they are in clientshell as a d3d vector it's:
Those are your own player coordinates.
Code:
DWORD LTClientShell = *(DWORD*)(CShell+0x350B10); float x = *(float*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(LTClientShell + 0x04)) + 0x04); float y = *(float*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(LTClientShell + 0x04)) + 0x08); float z = *(float*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(LTClientShell + 0x04)) + 0x0C);
mhmm and how can i walk through walls? 
---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------
Can we modify the position? Why is it read only?

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------
Can we modify the position? Why is it read only?
did you make your playerclient log as I said?
to be honest the real position are stored somewhere else. and these value are taken from that.
to be honest the real position are stored somewhere else. and these value are taken from that.
I made a logger but how does i know which value is for which function?
56 140 56 are the values you must find in your log.
I only read the first 1000 ,is this enough?

yes /msgtoshort