Help1.5 Compatible?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
1.5 Compatible?
Are the newer 1.5 Hacks for Steam also compatible with the AlterIWNet 1.4 version? I know that all the 1.4 Hacks that are patched for steam still work for IW5 but are the 1.5 hacks working for AlterIWnet? I'm just wondering because I have been trying newer 1.5 hacks but they dont seem to be working for me so I cant tell if it's me or if it's just not compatible....
The regular CoD hacks Don't go with AlterIWnet if that what your trying to figure out. If your saying will any 1.5 alterIWNet hacks work on 1.4 , not it not possible because the address i think would not be the same and causing it not to help.
just go to page 2 and you will find the 1.4 hacks
another one who cant read the game version omfg honestly.... I got a topic callED All working hacks aMW3 / AlterMW3, how do people keep managing to miss it.... remarkable
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
another one who cant read the game version omfg honestly.... I got a topic callED All working hacks aMW3 / AlterMW3, how do people keep managing to miss it.... remarkable
probably @Jorndel can help.


Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
just go to page 2 and you will find the 1.4 hacks
he said all of them were patched
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
probably @Jorndel can help.

he said all of them were patched
Well, the thread/post is not so "clean".
And if I was a user of aIW I would done the collection.
But since I can't test and say what works and what don't...
I can't do much...

But okey, I will take actions.

Edit:
Actions done: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-d...ollection.html
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Well, the thread/post is not so "clean".
And if I was a user of aIW I would done the collection.
But since I can't test and say what works and what don't...
I can't do much...

But okey, I will take actions.

Edit:
Actions done: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-d...ollection.html
The only anti cheat they got is before you press play, if u inject anything before that u get auto banned, if u just press play first and then inject ur hacks nothing.
There is a way u can check, just check game version.
Ask convery, or @lolbie.

And btw u double posted
altermw3 uses an old version of mw3
to be exactly the previous version
so if you look on page 2 of the release section you will find hacks from the previous version that will work on altermw3
To clear things up, I know the patched versions of Steam MW3 still work on on alterIWnet

What I was asking is if the newer 1.5 Hacks for Steam will be compatible for AlterIWnet version 1.4
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us