The only reason why you people say crossfire "sucks" is because none of you can play any FPS game without having some weed effect (AKA red/green models).
Yes, I do have hacks for this game such as chams, no recoil/spread, invisible, inf. ammo, fly, etc, but at least I played legitimately for 3 weeks. It was fun but was even more enjoyable when I made hacks for the game. What makes hacking so fun is when you're the only one doing it. So go on, my pets. Play the game fairly and allow me, your god, to have his fun.
Yes, I do have hacks for this game such as chams, no recoil/spread, invisible, inf. ammo, fly, etc, but at least I played legitimately for 3 weeks. It was fun but was even more enjoyable when I made hacks for the game. What makes hacking so fun is when you're the only one doing it. So go on, my pets. Play the game fairly and allow me, your god, to have his fun.
