QuestionHacking tutorial

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking tutorial
I would really like to code my own hack, but I need help guys... I'm not really introduced with coding ...

idk, Can someone just show me an example of a simple hack (example - See ghosts, No recoil and stuff)
Quote Originally Posted by DenyKing View Post
I would really like to code my own hack, but I need help guys... I'm not really introduced with coding ...

idk, Can someone just show me an example of a simple hack (example - See ghosts, No recoil and stuff)
Search for swiftdudes base at google..
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Search for swiftdudes base at google..
I did... but I can't find anything
Can u psot a link ?

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

nvm, I found it ... what next... It msut be a .dll file, right ?
Type on google: swiftdude's base
~Moved/......
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?