SELLING BATTLEFIELD 3 LIMITED EDITION ORIGIN ACCOUNT. = 8$ OR OVERPAY STEAM GAMES!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING BATTLEFIELD 3 LIMITED EDITION ORIGIN ACCOUNT. = 8$ OR OVERPAY STEAM GAMES!
Hello felllas,

Im willing to trade my account because i can't run BF3 on my pc, im doing it for 8 bucks on paypal or some steam games, (no cd keys unless you go first)

Im willing to use any middleman you want or i can go first if you have enough feedback.

PM me if you're interested.
I have steam account that has need for speed for shift, MW2, Napoleon Total War, etc. I will give the screenshot of my steam games. please contact me at ckng1990@live.com and i will give you the Battlefield Bad company 2 account if you don't have it.
I have "Homefront" to trade if you like, worth twice as much as $8.

Tried to PM you but seems you should enable it first.
Just a warning to everyone!
Never trust a one poster.
Where can we contact you?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I tryd trading with this guy,but he knows nothing about trading and acts like a retard.
what about my origin account which has Battlefield Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition and Medal of Honor 2010?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?