nice hack but i like the other one better
Unbanable Quickscope-/Silentshot Script!
i download it and i dont know how i use it........:/
howdo i use this?
cant wait for the hotkeys update... 

Very simple hack but nice for noobs 

yeah i am not a fan of this script.. not bad for your first one though.
Thank you mate. keep up the good work! this work pretty well together with aimbot.. its looks kinda like semi no scope.
I'm good with qs without hacking but I use this when hackers are around the game
I'm good with qs without hacking but I use this when hackers are around the game

The accuracy is kinda low, I always miss shots with this
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & CheatsBlack Ops QuickScope AutoHotkey Script for Sph4ack's Aimbot v1.0
19 Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & CheatsBlack Ops QuickScope AutoHotkey Script for Sph4ack's Aimbot v1.2
45 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help(REQUEST) Can anyone make a MW3 quickscope script?HI 1 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source CodeQuickscope ScriptRA 42 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 HelpQuickscope scriptRA 5
