SolvedCan't portforward

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can't portforward
Okay so before I was able to port forward fine (ish). I would have my port open 1 day, then down the next, and up again the next, etc. This kept happening until about 2 months ago when my port was completely shut off. I called my ISP and they said that everything looked fine on their end. So they asked my to contact my router's manufacturer. I chatted with them and they said they couldn't help me since my warranty was out. (wtf) So, pissed, I went and bought a new Netgear dualband router. I tried portforwarding again today and still isn't working. Can someone help?

I have all my IPv4 addresses correct and my external IP has not changed. I have port 25000 to 25000 TCP/UDP.
Are you still experiencing issues port forwarding? If you need help with specific routers, follow Paradise's link, if you have already done that but nothing useful came to be verify that your firewall isn't messing with anything, that you don't have any intermediate routers / switches messing with anything and that your dmz settings aren't overriding any port forwarding settings.
I have fixed my problem. It seemed that my modem was messing things up. I got a new one and it's working great. Close this thread please.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?