Exclamation[GFX] Logo/Cover Request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[GFX] Logo/Cover Request
Main Text/Name: Drew Fly Productions
Sub Text/Quote: N/A
Size: 1000x1000
Style: Smooth
Theme: Music (Hip Hop/Dubstep)
Color: Bright Neon Colors
Image/Render: http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/whi..._1280x1024.jpgⓘ
Designer: Anyone with a bit of experience.
Other Information: This will be my Logo/Album Cover Art for my custom Dubstep/Hip Hop mixtapes. High resolution is a MUST Also, I would like it if you threw some Neon colors/design on the render, As the headphones look really bland and tasteless.

I'd like to say thanks in advance to whoever decides to design this Logo/Cover for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
@Nitehawk772 must go on MSN to answer /me Question
Kay, Will in a few.
Come on guys, I really need this.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?