Hacked (Probably Karma)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hacked (Probably Karma)
Fuck runescape, there goes my 150m.

Dunno how I got hacked, no keyloggers.
They got my bank pin, bought my account membership to get my bandos.

Im just guessing they know me in real life.

And i know they have ADSL internet.

Enjoy the game guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
You mean there goes nearly $150 USD

Any chance you have been a victim of a Java drive-by?
(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/120-runesc...runescape.html)
I know what happen.
As you guys know a keylogger needs an email and password to send you the logs. I stupidly used the same email to send my self the logs and receive the logs.
So the person I had keylogged, decompiled my keylogger, getting my username and password and recovering all my passwords etc.
Now I know never to make that mistake again.
i think u maybe got ratted
they can view you'r screen without you knowing it.
Ouch... man that sucks bigtime...
Its ok 150m isnt bad. I lost 1.4b to dicing last week so in your case everything is good
Dicing is gambling, hacking is money.

It doesnt make me upset or anything, i probably deserved it as i hacked 80% of it from others.

But I got 33 99's over the year, So I'm happy.
wow, that sucks :/
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us