My new account

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
My new account
Just made it yesterday will get more guns
Z8Gamesⓘ
Umm ok, what's wrong with it ? ..
Quote Originally Posted by zackie_2010 View Post
nice K/D ratio
ty .
Where'd that honorable soldier ribbon go
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Where'd that honorable soldier ribbon go
banned becuase of a clock
Mhmm... "clock" was hat what the hacks name was?! Lol
Quote Originally Posted by crazybone96 View Post
Mhmm... "clock" was hat what the hacks name was?! Lol
Lmao nope clock was a program which tells me the time so I can get to school but apparently clock was detected by xtrap and I got banned
lol so soon got banned :P
Quickest Honorable Soldier Ribbon loss ever.
Quote Originally Posted by _Adrian View Post
Quickest Honorable Soldier Ribbon loss ever.
I got a smiley face rank that can prove otherwise
@Derp :\ Atleast you got a 2.27
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?