It's on

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
It's on
Ayyo,
As I write-this-page/
I wipe-the-rage/
Out inside-my-cage/ -- Rib cage
I say this shit day-by-day/
This time-on-stage/
My rhymes-will-blaze/
But shit just goes wrong on-every-way/
But here-I-go, face-me-now/
Time's up amigo, I'm lighting-now/
Will be thundering soon, yeah I was right-somehow/
Men in black, tuxedos/
.44 in jacket, incognito/
Money? we have it, with speedo's/
Thinking you should be on radio/
The fuck you be like?! "I CAN COUNT TO POTATO"?!
ALL OF YOU FAGGY RAPPERS/
WOULDNT MAKE IT OUT TO MANHATTAN!
Now you wanna hang on BRICK CITY?!
Then SHUT THE FUCK UP like CHAPLIN!
I'm tackling you sad-lings, by rapping against you then cracking you *HAHA RAP-SECUTED*
If you get NEAR me I'll be BLASTING-YOU-THEN!
IF YOU GUESSED I WAS DOWN? THEN TAKE A SECOND-GUESS!
I'm WHITE-n-BLACK, ELITE PLAYERS ONLY, my SECOND NAME IS CHESS!

Green = Expos
There's no passion in your rapping.
This would go good over instrumental from Rack City.

In others words, your just rappin random shit.

But rap it to the beat of rack city, not that bad.

Actually only the 2 lines
Men in black, tuxedos/
.44 in jacket, incognito/
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us