HelpTexture mod help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Texture mod help
This isn't a help request as such, I'm looking for someone to give me a second opinion on a gun texture mod I'm working on. As the first two mods I made failed so shamefully I'm trying to make this one as good as I can possible get it and would just like a new pair of eyes to look over it and tell me what they think before I attempt a release...
Thanks
link to image or??
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
link to image or??
Can I PM it to you please?
Just post it in the discussions and people will give their opinions there. Don't be afraid to make mistakes; you can't learn if you don't make them.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?