Thumbs upMW2 auto quickscope script [AHK]

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
MW2 auto quickscope script [AHK]
Hello. I see, you have been looking for some good auto quickscope scripts since you are visiting this thread.

I'm tired by trying such noob scripts. You can't hit, you can't even aim with it. That's why i made my own. I'm not just saying this bcuz i want ppl to use it. I'm saying this because it's true!

What you need:
Autohotkey: AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program with Hotkeys and AutoText

How to do it:
First of all. U need the code, and you will get it here

Code:
Code:
~Xbutton2::Suspend

Rbutton::

{    GetKeyState, state, Rbutton, T
     if state = D


    {
      send {RButton Down}
      sleep 380
      MouseClick,left
      send {RButton Up}
      send {Shift}
      sleep 5
      send {RButton down}
      MouseClick, Right
   }

else

    {
   MouseClick,Right

       }
}
First of all. START AUTOHOTKEY
Then. Open notepad, copy&paste the code into it, save it as: Script.AHK

and chose "All files" instead of ".Txt", now start MW2, and start the script afterwards.

Press the right button (Usually the zoom button)
And press to quickscope. This script is coded by ME

Thnx // CaTo38

Picture:
Video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es5MC...-9x-_FIGw8nTHi
Hope it works i will try it
Be shure to write what u think
It worked bro thanks but do you know how to make it faster btw i got 30-7 deaths in isnipe match love ya
Well. This is the best one. But you can change the "sleep" to 360 instead of 380

and np !

Hello. You want to make it shoot faster but u still want it too aim good. Change the "sleep 5" too "sleep 2"
am i doing something wrong because nothing happens when i do that O.o
it works when im not in game, but not when i am in the game. how do i fix that?
where do i get autohotkey ?
download it
what u mean ''all files'' insted of .txt ? Andwhere i put the script.AHK ??
Alright now stop with the easy stuff, make a Hack/Utility loader like I did with it.
I don't know why some of admins removed my post
It didn't work for me
And I have done all of instructions.
Any ideas?
Open notepad. Copy and paste the code into a new one. Press "Save As"

Now press the "File" and choose "All Files"
save it as: "Script.ahk" on the desktop or where ever you want to save it!

Thnx for feedback
Thats already been done by Hayley and I
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?