Thumbs upTrading Mw3 for Counter-Strike:Source

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Trading Mw3 for Counter-Strike:Source
I have a steam account with Modern Warfare3, Modern Warfare 1, Terraria and Garry's Mod. My account is VAC banned but all of the games are still playable. I am looking for a steam account with Counter-Strike:Source. If interested, Reply or pm me.

will this be good?
Quote Originally Posted by descrete12 View Post
will this be good?
That would be great dude! are you interested.?
yes!
10characters
Do u have a msn so i can hit you up? or do u prefer to text?
hi dude i hawe that you need pm me on steam hsyeaofc
I have an account with source pm me on here or send me a message on steam
tynvn21
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?