Trading my main account

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Trading my main account
Hi MPGH. w00t? is back.


I have for sale my main account.

Level:30
K/d:1.88
Dinars:40 000
Retail:Famas
Premium:None

I know security questions and everything because its my accoount and it is NOT stolen.

Im trading it for 2 Gold Premium Gifts




Add me on MSN

mestiko55@live.com

Screens


I tried to do a trade with some guy from here.He gave 1 code but it was used.He is claiming i used code one minute after he gave me.I dont know is he scamming me or what?
He scammed me, i guess its my own fault but regardless he deserves a ban and nobody trust him please. I had some problems with click and buy and i wasnt thinking straight and should have realized where he said he would accept 1 gold premium for the account instead of 2 that he was scamming me. owell.... here are the ss, i gave him the code at 5:30 wr time and it was used at 5:31 wr time. he claimed it had already been used which is bs.







lol? now your trying to say i scammed you? thats why i have my mastercard up in a tab right checking my balance, and do you really think im stupid enough to give someone a used code? thats a horrible way to scam lol.
Hmm dude i wont say you are scammer w/o proof but it was weird deal from start.Errors u got etc.


How can I know u didn't use premium code on other account and then claim i used code?

But if u r scammer i can say you are pretty good but you tried to fuck with wrong guy.
rite... thats why i have mastercard up in a tab, i obviously bought it! and i gave u code at 5:30 and it just magically got used at 5:31 by some unknown entity grow up and let ur balls drop kid.
FAMAS article in retail slot must be FLU i know so. but it looks like a normal slot article, not looks flu. so this seems like a edited screenshot not original in my opinion.
nice acc
doubht fair trade will come outa this
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?