MPGH Mobile
Obviously I am writing this because I want to know what is going on...
Ok so I've recently come back to mpgh and I have seen that there is an MPGH mobile app, Is that correct?!
Alright now I have an iPhone 4S therefor iOS 5 whatever, and I have been searching for the mobile app in AppStore and other places. No my iPhone is not jailbroken and I was woundering if I can get any information about whether its no released or what not. I know other people have got it and I also know there is an android version which is what everyone is talking about.
Cheers guys.
Ok so I've recently come back to mpgh and I have seen that there is an MPGH mobile app, Is that correct?!
Alright now I have an iPhone 4S therefor iOS 5 whatever, and I have been searching for the mobile app in AppStore and other places. No my iPhone is not jailbroken and I was woundering if I can get any information about whether its no released or what not. I know other people have got it and I also know there is an android version which is what everyone is talking about.
Cheers guys.