ExclamationSolvedGame close automatically.. why?!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Game close automatically.. why?!
Hello it's me Jake and yeah.
So I started CrossFire normally like I always do (I have no hacks in my CrossFire folder, I swore that I removed them. I even re-installed CrossFire), and when I join a room, the bar loads like only 10%. I waited for about 15 or above seconds, and it automatically closed. WEIRD PROBLEM.. PLEASE HELP, I WOULD DIE WITHOUT CROSSFIRE :O
I think thats some bug try again i had same problem but when i open crossfire again it worked fine
 
Option 1
Reinstall

 
Option 2
Reinstall

 
Option 3
Reinstall


Lol just read all my options
re-install using safe mode.
Weird. First do one thing Set CF to windowed mode. The before joining an actual game, go into the tutorial mode. Does CF load tutorial mode?

I actual have a similar problem, but my CF doesn't close.
Yes when I try to set it into windowed mode it goes black and says could not change into 800x600x32 or some shit, then it closes too. But when I open it again, it's on windowed mode. And when I try to turn into full-screen, it pops out the same error message again, and it closes.. same thing, open it and it's in full-screen mode.

leopoldo: yes i will try to install it by using safe mode.
coder: err yea i re-installed it about 14 times waaaaaay not doing that again -.-

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH LEOPOLDO.. RE-INSTALLING CF IN SAFE MODE CURED THE PROBLEM
Solved and closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us