SolvedI am beginner on making hack but i dont know were to start !

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I am beginner on making hack but i dont know were to start !
I need help because i am a beginner and i go on the hack code source and i have no information about those hack and i want to make a base undected please help me i will credit u for all the hack i make on my own u will be fantastic !!!
PM coders like @assassin's creed or any other coders out there (can't think of any other except him xD). All I know is you have to first learn the book of C++.
Learn C++ first. C++ is a programming language. Learn it through books, online tutorials or other resources before attempting to make a hack.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?